Dermal Fillers in Dubai
No matter how much you care for your skin, there comes a time when it starts to lose its volume and natural glow. Particularly, due to ageing, the skin starts to sag and, in some cases, premature ageing signs make an appearance. Apart from ageing, stress, exposure to sun rays and infrared light, smoking, drinking, and poor diet are other major causes that lead to the emergence of wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin, and crow’s feet.
These issues can now be tackled with the help of dermal fillers in Dubai. It is a minimally invasive anti-ageing treatment that can help you get the lost glow and volume of your skin. It works by smoothing lines, enhancing facial contours, and softening creases.
Watch Our Latest Video
How Do Injectable Dermal Fillers Work?
Also called facial fillers, injectable dermal fillers are gel-like substances that serve the purpose of restoring the lost volume of the skin. They also help reduce the prominent ageing signs.
Generally, Hyaluronic Acid-based injectable fillers are administered into the skin. The reason why Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is preferred is that it’s a naturally occurring substance, already present within our skin to make it look hydrated and supple. Many people combine dermal fillers in Dubai with Botox for further enhanced results i.e., youthful skin with no signs of ageing.
Different Types of Dermal Fillers
There are different types of fillers, suitable for different parts. At Tinkermoon, we offer:
- Cheek Fillers: Suitable for those with barely visible cheekbones, cheek fillers enhance sunken cheeks or temples.
- Lip Fillers: These are ideal for those who have small lips and want to make them ‘pouty’, plump, or fuller. A variant of lip fillers, Russian lip fillers can help you have heart-shaped lips.
- Jawline Fillers: if you want a sharper or more defined look, you can opt for jawline fillers. Injected along the mandible, they can help you flaunt a youthful appearance.
- Nose Filler: As the name suggests, nose fillers can add definition to your nose and smooth out bumps. It is also called liquid or non-surgical rhinoplasty.
- Under Eye Filler: They can help to give you a fresh look by concealing dark circles and sunken eyes.
- Chin Filler: Getting chin fillers will give you a stronger jawline and a well-balanced facial structure. They work by smoothing out the chin crease and creating a stronger face profile.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
If you want to get rid of signs of ageing and regain the lost volume, sheen, and glow of the skin without undergoing extensive treatment, there’s no better choice than dermal fillers. Let’s take look at some of its benefits:
- A minimally-invasive treatment that requires no expensive post-op guidelines
- No downtime. You can resume your routine activities without any issue.
- The results are quick and effective
- With improved and youthful skin, you will get a boost in your confidence.
- The results can last for up to six months.
Who is the Ideal Candidate to Get Injectable Dermal Fillers?
You do not have to meet complicated criteria to get dermal fillers. Most people, who have visible signs of ageing on their face, are considered the right candidates for this treatment. Still, it is important to discuss your medical history or allergies with your doctor prior to getting dermal face fillers.
Expected Results of Dermal Fillers
The results of injectable dermal fillers include reduced ageing signs, skin regaining its lost glow, and more refined features. There will be a noticeable improvement right after you leave the clinic. However, bear in mind that these results are not permanent. You would need a follow-up treatment after 4 to 6 months to maintain results.
Injectable Dermal Fillers in Dubai at Tinkermoon Clinic
At Tinkermoon Clinic, we offer injectable dermal fillers for different facial areas. We have highly experienced and skilled doctors and aestheticians who administer dermal fillers using professional techniques. We use only the highest grade dermal fillers in Dubai, such as Perlane, Restylane, Teosyal, and Juvederm to ensure our clients get the best results and there are no side effects. The treatment, at our clinic, begins with a consultation session in which our doctors examine the patient’s skin and then determine if they are the right candidate for this treatment or not.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dermal Fillers
Is the dermal filler treatment painful?
The treatment, generally, isn’t painful. But, it’s possible that you may experience slight discomfort when fillers are injected into the skin. This discomfort may last post-treatment as well. If it doesn’t subside on its own, you can use a cold compress to get relief from it.
Are injectable dermal fillers safe?
It is an FDA-approved treatment, which makes it safe for eligible candidates.
How long do injectable dermal fillers last?
In most cases, the results of dermal fillers last somewhere between 4 and 6 months, after which, the patient needs a follow-up treatment. Having said that, depending on your metabolism and other factors, the results may vary for you.
Are there any side effects of dermal fillers?
Yes, there are a few side effects. However, not everyone experiences them. They include slight bleeding, redness, and tenderness around the treatment site. These effects go away on their own in a matter of a few days. However, if you have a history of getting cold sores, an outbreak can be expected, particularly after getting lip fillers. Ask your doctor to advise you on controlling these side effects.